Mustang GT 5.0L: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Mustang GT 4.6L: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Mustang Boss 302: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Mustang SVT Shelby GT, GT-H, GT500, GT500KR: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Fits 2005-2014 S197 Mustang GT and Shelby GT500 except Convertible.
The brace is designed to fit the stock stamped steel differential cover.
Please Note: Installation on a vehicle which has an aftermarket differential cover/girdle or the finned aluminum cover found on the 2011+ GT500 or Boss models requires an installation kit which can be ordered with the brace by selecting the proper option above.
If you would like to purchase an installation kit seperately or are not sure which kit you should select please go to our Axle Brace Install Kits
Also Available in any of our show quality custom colors Please Note: Colors other than black ship in 7-10 days. Please specify color upon ordering. Black is standard, custom colors include an added charge.
- Fits the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GT with the 8.8 rear axle
- Heavy wall 1" DOM Round Tubing for maximum rigidity
- CNC Cut flanges and reinforcements
- High quality Installation Hardware
- Triangulates the rear axle, preventing bending and twisting during high power launches
- The brace is integrated into the differential cover for added strength with a removable plate for easy access to differential and ring & pinion without removal of brace
- Integrated tie-down points provide a convenient location for trailer tie-down
- Bolt in design requires only two 3/8" holes to be drilled, no welding or fabricating required (Certain vehicles may require 2 additional holes to be drilled)
- Clears stock and aftermarket exhaust systems without modification
- Revised in 2015 to also work with "Bolt-In" control arm relocation brackets manufactured by other companies (Control Arm Relocation Brackets are not required for installation)
- Installation Note: Convertible models require removal of stock subframe connectors